Indian labour law refers to laws regulating labour in India. Traditionally, Indian governments at federal and state level have sought to ensure a high degree of protection for workers, but in practice, legislative rights only cover a minority of workers. India is a federal form of government and because labour is a subject in the concurrent list of the Indian Constitution, labour matters are in the jurisdiction of both central and state governments. both central and state governments have enacted laws on labour relations and employment issues.
Our Firm offers comprehensive services on all aspects relating to labour and employment Laws in India, including advise on various formalities that have to be compiled with, litigation, negotiation, and collective bargaining. Our Firm has been conducting matters with various authorities viz. Labour Tribunals. P.F. Appellate Tribunal, etc. for various Public and Private Sector Undertakings.
Our Firm is also advising various companies on matter pertaining to contract labour, PF and EPS compliance, etc. Besides the above, our firm also serve its clients in following manner:
- Management of Legal Functions Pay Roll, PF & ESI Compliance.
- Compliance of Statutory & other Corporate matters.
- Coordination & supervision of Legal, Personnel,
- Industrial Relation, Administration, Liaison
- Human Relation matters.
- Trade Unions and Employment related litigation
- Disciplinary proceedings.
- Employees Rights and related benefits.
- Constitutional Rights.
- Employment and service contracts.
- Labour disputes and Industrial actions.
- Health and safety legislation.
- Collective bargaining.
- Voluntary retirement scheme
- Law on dismissals
- Provident fund and social security
- Reorganization and retrenchment
- Strikes & lockouts