The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 is an Act of the Parliament of India which seeks to protect home-buyers as well as help boost investments in the real estate industry. The bill was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 10 March 2016 and by the Lok Sabha on 15 March 2016. The Act came into force on 1 May 2016 with 59 of 92 sections notified Remaining provisions came into force on 1 May 2017. The Central and state governments are liable to notify the Rules under the Act within a statutory period of six months.
Our Firm provides comprehensive services in all aspect of property and real estate transactions including advising and drafting deeds and reports on title, purchase, sale, leasing, tenancy, licensing, construction, development and mortgage. We have long experience in litigation related to property disputes including under Transfer of Property Act, Land Acquisition Act, Delhi Land Reform Act etc.
We have advised legally on the law related to real estate to various clients which includes Real estate companies, individuals, farmers, landlords and lessee.
Besides above, we provide following legal services to our clients namely: –
- Proceedings pertaining to Land acquisition Act before LAC
- Mutation of properties/estates
- Patwari related works
- Documentation and Registration of Power Of Attorney (GPA/SPA) / sale deed/ Agreement to sell etc.
- Projects and retail property transactions
- Real estate investment and development projects
- Property joint ventures
- Property related acquisitions and dispositions
- Property related project finance
- Formation of Trusts and estate management
- Legal documentation and advice on Sale/Purchase/Lease of Property
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Land Use Regulations
- Mortgage and Finance Agreements
- Building, Development and Construction Contracts
- House Tax disputes